Blog Post 9
Monday, March 28, 2005 @ 10:40 PM
HIHI. Quite a long time since i last posted so i jus post a short one todae bah.
Anyway the school is having some sort of revoultutionary change of games. Now is the era of DOTA!!!!! YAY!!!!! I knew something about warcraft will become popular some day... Anyway speaking of dota i jus lost one game!!!! Cool rite? Thomas lagged out as usual. Sianz so it was 3v1. KSY, Sijie, Marcus Vs Me and me. I was using lycanthrope then sijie was medusa, ksy was troll and marcus was clinkz. i was calculating the odds of winning and it happened o be quite low which depressed me. I was hoping to win 3v1 again but sijie bought divine rapier and ended the match spectacularly. I hate medusa i hate clinkz and i hate windwalk.
Evaluation of DOTA proness in class
Thomas: Ok can't see how good he really is nowadays cuz he lags out almost 80% of the time leaving me to micro him. Stupid thomas.
Marcus: Aiya i taught him too well le now he knows wad to buy and i can't pawn him as easily. In fact, he is starting to pawn me nowadays which is bad sign. ( not that i am pro or anything)
Boon liang: Craps about his lousy strats in class buying refresher orb for almost every hero. Crazy.
Bryan wong: I have never seen a drow ranger so perfected...and i have nv seen someone use a hero for so many timrs before.
Sijie: The sometimes pro sometimes not guy. Weird dota behaviour.
The rest i leave for nxt blog post la later nthing to write nxt blog. Anyway, some of us in class are tinking of creating dota trading card game. Cool rite. Wonder it will work or not. Later become a big hit then we dun need to study anymore. Who cares about O'Levels when u are filthly rich?