Os
Saturday, February 11, 2006 @ 4:28 PM
Yea everyone is blogging abt it so i guess i should too.
K, straight to the point then. I got 8. I dun really know whether i should be satisfied or dissapointed with the results. Dissapointed cuz i wanted to get 6, satisfied cuz i can stay in vj? Honestly i m a bit dissapointed in a few subjects namely english, hcl and chem. For english i expected it anyway but i m still dissapointed with it. Guess i screwed up for it. I was expecting As for chem and hcl but got B3s instead. Ahh crap i guess i screwed both of them up too. Phy was still quite ok i guess. I guess i shouldn't have done so well for prelims. Made me bloody complacent. I knew something like that would happen. ARGHH!!
Ya ok thats the pessimistic side. At least i get to stay in VJ! Yea i was most worried abt that cuz i actually counted my eng getting a C6 and my L1R5 13. I m satisfied with 8 la i guess THOUGH i tink i could have done much better. 4-4 i tink did fair enough for the Os. Everyone looked moderately satisfied with their score and at least no one cried. Valerie and Paul looked happy too i guess. 4-4 met its expectations for Os! 4-4 is the greatest class ever. All the crap and nonsense rox! Ironic eh. Anyway i tink 4-4 will be my best class ever...even better than my cg or og. Hope we can keep in contact 4-4 peeps. yea...
06S54 did rather well i guess. Most of the class can stay and i hope the whole class can stay of course. Quite a few VJ-Cat High peeps got 10-11 points, really hope they can make it thru... yea...
K to end i have to thank a lot of ppl for my great secondary sch life:
The teachers in CHS of course.
1-9, 2-9, 3-4 and yea 4-4!
Yea...i will remember and miss 4-4 the most of course! Hahaz...stay cool ppl.