Forgetful tuesday
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 @ 11:03 PM
So tired these few days becuz of all the long days in school. I feel so forgetful todae. Dunno why nowadays i always forget things. Todae went bowling then forget to bring home my school uniform. i left it in the toilet when i changed =(
Then when i went for dinner at Punggol Plaza, i realised i only had ard 20 bucks left. I thought ' WTH, 20 bucks only!?' Then i keep thinking abt whether i got pay class fund or anything then forget to claim from my parents. Then on my way home i top up my ez-link card. after i took a bus home. I open my wallet to check. OMG, how come left 10 bucks only. I freaked out for a while cuz todae first day of qi yue mahz. then i check my wallet for holes then dun have. Impossbile mahz, how come suddenly 10 dollars short after i took the bus. Then i remembered, i just top up my card. Then everything started coming back to me. i jus bought some bowling equipment at the bowling alley. Haiz, seems like i can only think about doing tutorials nowdays then forget all the practical stuff. haha PEER PRESSURE.
i love it when ppl ard me are happy =)