Revisit the pass
Sunday, August 20, 2006 @ 9:37 PM
K heres a post before i entered jc hahaz.
Hi ppl todae going to blog abt interesting things haha.After reading boon liang's disturbed life in his blog, i realised how fortunate i am.....yea really fortunate...dun u feel touched boon liang?? Anyway something interesting to note, i realised i only have 1 pair of shoes for kai kai purposes!! NOOOooOOOooooOOOo!!!! I dun really like shoes la anyway and i seldom go out at all...I got enlightened on my way back home from my gph jus now. I realised that when i enter JC, i would have to deal with gals and not only boys anymore. Nv dealt with gals before so i dun really know much abt them...hmm...so i guess when i enter JC, i would have to change my "approach". Ways i behave in class may not appeal to gals even if they work for guys. (sounds quite sick i know but dun tink too much abt it) AND when i enter Jc i tink will go for sports cuz i quite sick and tired of slacking le. Slacking is like so boring now for CCAs. Can't stand doing nthing in the library anymore so i guess i will do sports. I know u all wan to know wad i wan to join la cuz uall wan to laugh at me rite...Well heres ur chance to suan me hahaz.
Appealing Sports: Swimming / Tennis / Badminton
PS: I know boon liang and some other ppl gonna suan me in class after they read this post so i am mentally prepared le.
K la on another note, since school is reopening rite, i have a few wishes i would like to make.
Get desired results for Os.
Miss S stop suaning me.
The class stop helping Miss S to suan me.
K thats all for todae bb.
The sec 4 me ^^