PROMOS OVER
Thursday, October 05, 2006 @ 8:08 PM
PROMOS IS OVER! I AM SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED. Really looking forward to all the activites and fun the next 3 months or so. Hahaha.
Firstly lets talk about Maths todae. I think i did average. Din perform as well as i wanted to and I FORGOT there was such thing as ln for integration. T-M-D. Haha skipped a few questions as well. I studied the most for GP yesterday and it was the only question I left completely blank. Haha. I guess i will just do other questions first next time.
Anyway, chemistry was probably my best performance paper for promos. A LOT of Inorganic Chem qns came out and i studied those chapters twice before the test itself. hahaha.
FINALLY, after studying for so long, i can take a break =) Hope i can get B,C,D,D for my promos =) Good luck to everyone still taking promos and the people taking chinese tmr!