Choir
Monday, November 20, 2006 @ 10:27 AM
Haha a brand new week =)
Hu ping and shixuan have choir like everyday this week and probably next week as well. Hope they take care of themselves =)
Almost Here (Duet)
Guy
Did I hear you right
'cause I thought you said
Let's think it over
You have been my life
And I never planned
Growing old without you
Shadows bleeding through the light
Where the love once shined so bright
Came without a reason
Don't let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Haven't I always loved you?
Gal
But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough
And when I'm with you
I'm close to tears
'cause you're only almost here
Guy
I would change the world
If I had a chance
Oh won't you let me
Treat me like a child
Throw your arms around me
Oh please protect me
Both
Bruised and battered by your words
Dazed and shattered now it hurts
Haven't I always loved you
Sometimes i feel like this.