Whats
Sunday, January 07, 2007 @ 3:34 PM
Whats the use of getting so emotional. I guess nothing much will change. So now i officially declare the end of emo period. Wheeee! =D
I realise i have been too nice to people. I am going to be a BADDIE from now on. BIG BAD WHITE WILSON. RAWR. Ok i was kidding. Later no one likes me anymore. HAHA.
On another totally random note, the bookshop doesnt sell snacks anymore! WTS! Nothing is going to deter me from bringing my own snacks to school from now on. (smile hu ping! =D)
Went to Jack's Place for lunch just now. Tried the sirloin steak plus chicken combo. Quite ownage i must say. I tried by bro's ribeye steak and it was SO TOUGH. Like rubber band la. My jaw almost broke trying to chew it.
I cant bring myself to start doing the probability tutorial but i heard the new maths teacher is quite strict. DARN IT.
Ok totally random paragraphs. I think my thoughts are quite disorientated. Oh well, at least this is a longer than usual post so you guys should be satisfied =)