CTS are over!
Saturday, March 10, 2007 @ 1:03 PM
CTS are over!!!! Short summary of what i think about the papers. =)
GP: I think my compo's quite screwed. Compre's quite ok though. Put a lot more emphasis on summary and AQ this time. Something i realised about compre. The short structured questions usually take up too much time. So if you understand the passage, you should just focus on AQ and summary cuz the marks allocation there outweighs the short structured questions by a lot. Haha. Smart wilson.
Econs: Hmm, ok i guess. I am quite satisfied with my performance considering i din study very hard for it. Studied just enough for me to write something. =) Hope i can pass! Hehe.
Maths: I dun want to talk about it. Really screwed up the questions at the back which makes up a lot of marks. Skip skip skip! Hehe. I want to get an E! Hmm, considering that theres 55 marks to minus off, i think its still possible. AND I DUN WANT TO GO FOR MATHS REMEDIAL AGAIN.
Chemistry: Studied the most for chem. Slept for only 2 hours the day before. I admire my spirit sometimes. Whoops! =P Anyway, I dun want to say much about chem. Later i dun get what i expect again. LIKE LAST PROMOS. I EXPECTED AT LEAST A C AND I GOT AN E. =(((( And i bragged so much about it some more. So embarrassing la. I think my MCQ section is going to flunk though.
Physics: THE EASIESTEST PAPER in VJ history.(in my opinion) Haha, studied the least for it but still managed to do quite a lot of questions. Din have the motivation to study the day before. Lazy people are like this according to James blog. Haha. Hope i get a D!
4 days...15 hours...900 minutes...of breaking our backs in the LTs. ITS FINALLY OVER.
After the physics paper yesterday, fionalxe, JC, jasmine and I went for dinner at Sizzler. The food is not bad and the buffet style (dessert and appetizers) is quite nice too. So we stayed and talked for quite long.
After that, we walked around Suntec for a while. Suntec was congested with people because of the IT fair. Oh wells.
END!