Midnight Spider movie
Sunday, May 06, 2007 @ 12:05 PM
Went to watch a midnight movie with my brother and cousin this morning. SPIDERMAN 3. The cinema was full even at Tampines Mall la. Talk about nightlife in Singapore. =P Now I think I know why my pw group din do so well already. BECAUSE WE THOUGHT DBS WAS A GOVERNMENT-AIDED BANK. Apparently its just a commercial bank la. Pfft. Anyway, why am i talking about all these. Oh yes, spiderman. erm i thought it was so-so only. I cant remember any very nice fighting scenes in the movie. Even the last battle wasn't very exciting. But i think harry osborn looks MUCH better than peter parker. but maybe they just need a more nerdy face for peter parker larhs. Who knows?
Anyway i would be considerate and not spoil the movie for those who haven watch yet.
Anyway, my mum just reminded me that next week is Mother's Day again. As thick-skin as me. Whoops! Even though she uses msn and video-conferencing, i know she doesn't read my blog. HAHA.
Yesterday i went to my grandmother's house. Then we were exchaging praises with one another. I was telling my aunties "Whoa...mahmah last time VERY PRETTY wan rite? Cuz she STILL LOOKS SO PRETTY NOW." My grandmother rolled her eyes la! Then later during the night she suddenly said to my aunt "Eh, ah guang looks more handsome nowadays rite. He looks like he got more muscles." Of course she said that in cantonese larhs. I just translating for youall. But anyway, I was quite bigheaded of course. =D I think shixuan would have expected it. haha. =P
When we took the taxi home from tampines mall, the uncle was driving at like 100km/hr. I was super scared larhs. You know he swerve like those racing cars like dat. Putting Wilson's life on danger larhs. Imagine the world without me. =P Kiddingz! haha. Ok la, thats all for today. Gonna go to the gym later. See you!