Pictures
Friday, June 01, 2007 @ 10:06 PM
Hellooo.
Enjoyed myself yesterday. Went out with Jason, Marcus and Boon Kiat. First met up with jason and bk at dhoby ghaut station then we went to the plaza sing arcade for a while. Bk spent 5 dollars on Daytona la. I dun really like going to the arcade cuz it really sucks up people's money. 5 dollars spent in half an hour. Must well play pool or something. Oh and bk dropped a one dollar coin on the floor but the arcade was too dark for us to find it. Even with me shining so brightly in the arcade also no use. OH WELL.
Marcus met up with us later and we went to play pool at paradiz. Nothing much to say about that.
After that we went to play lan for a while. I seriously suck at CS. Or maybe they are just very good at it larhs. Should be the latter I think. Ahem. =P
After LAN, we went to eat dinner at Chomp Chomp. Ordered crabmeat soup, satay bee hoon, hokkien mee, sambal kangkong and IMBA STINGRAY. Imba imba imba stingray!!!! =D
Well, headed for home after that. =)
Heres the picture of the day.

Btw i was wearing pink that day. The first time in my life. I think i carried it off quite well. Okay, its just my opinion. Dun protest or something. =P