4 days break
Monday, July 02, 2007 @ 3:42 PM
And so after common test came the 4 days break.
I cant remember what i did on friday. Probably just stayed at home and rest.
Saturday was...staying at home and rest also. ya i think so.
Sunday went to play mahjong at jeffrey's house. Lost 5 dollars la. =(
Went gyming with jason earlier. Dam shagged i tell you. And i only did half of my usual routine. I think its the 3 weeks break from exercising. After that we went Kovan to eat. Had some of the orgasmic fishball noodles there but the queue was freaking long. Poor jason had to wait for me with no one to talk to. Haha. I felt dam bad also. =( Well after lunch, we went to cut hair at boon keng. The hairdresser style my hair like some weirdo. I shall call her havoc anna from now on.
Would be watching transformers with jason and tim later. Hope we got good seats. =)
Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to FENG QUN, ZHEN YI and ELAINE.
Eh, i think i forgot someone. There are supposed to be four July babies wad... Oh well! =D