Class chalet
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @ 6:29 PM
Well if you missed me for the past few days, I was at Class Chalet 2007.
CC07 was a rather exciting and fun experience I must say. I think I really enjoyed myself compared to last year. Thanks to all who planned it. David, KK, elaine and all those who i missed out. WELL i must thank the people who went there as well, if not it would not have been so much fun. ^^
I went on the first night in which Mr Loke joined us for polar bear and subsidized the pizza hut meal. I din really do much on the first night cuz i went home to sleep. Hahaha. Ahhh well I am a light sleeper so I cant really sleep well in chalet unless I am really beat.
I went to the chalet again the next afternoon and the guys (including me) went to play 1 hour plus of LAN at Simei while waiting for the girls to arrive. Later, we met up with the girls and had lunch at the food court at downtown east. Then we started our cycling adventure from pasir ris to tampines which was so dam tiring. Anyhow, it was a good experience. =)
Oh so at night we had dinner with Miss Tan at Tampines Mall. Miss tan still looks the same. Hahaha. The dinner was quite enjoyable. Despite not seeing miss tan for so long, there wasnt really any awkward silence or anything. I think its because we got to know each other better through PW. PW is not a bad thing after all.
After dinner I went home to change before going back to the chalet. It was a really fun and heartwarming night. We talked, played guitar and sang songs throughout the night. Yeap. A great ending.