A results
Sunday, March 09, 2008 @ 4:59 PM
Results were satisfactory. Could have done better under better exam conditions. But I guess this is it. Off to the next phase of my education. Considering doing business management in SMU or NTU. But that depends if i can actually get in or not. SMU business is really difficult to get in. So those who got straight As, kindly apply overseas or go for engineering courses. ^^
Finally got to meet up with mojo this weekend. We went to NTU in the morning to walk around. Not really the place i want to be after i saw the condition of their school of business. But then the quality of their degree is quite goot. So if i have to go I will go. Haha. After NTU, we took a 23 stations train ride from Jurong East to Dhoby. SMU was quite nice but a little small I think. The admission criteria is quite tough because of the interview section. And besides, those who did SAT will stand a better chance which i din take. Oh wells.
Went to watch The Eye with boon today. I bet i only watched $4 of what i paid for. Half the time i was closing or covering my eyes. Wont watch horror movies in cinemas ever again. Waste my money only.