CLUBS
Saturday, July 05, 2008 @ 11:10 AM
Went to watch Wanted with sx yest night at The Cathay. Wanted to catch an earlier show but as usual most of the seats were gone like 2-3 hours before the show itself. So had to settle with the one at 0015. And me being such a bummer decided to just cab there instead of taking the NEL. Trying my best to contribute to Singapore's economy.
Met up with sx then chit chat about army stuff. The movie was so-so. Nothing spectacular. After the movie we cabbed home as usual. When I reached home and was about to pay the taxi driver, he said dun nid to give him the 10 cents cuz i was trying quite hard to find the 10 cents in my wallet. Then he asked me not to study so much cuz I looked dam stress. Ya of course. You must know the amount of stress I have to handle in in the bunk everyday. *Rolls eyes.
Anyway mights be going to phuture or butterfactory tonight. No more euro-trance please.