hello wello
Monday, September 22, 2008 @ 4:45 PM
Came back from live firing yest night. The weather's so freaking hot lately its pissing me off.
Spent the day chilling at compass point. Had lunch at pizza-hut then more and more students came in to have lunch. I was like the only person eating alone in the restaurant so smart me evacuated the place as soon as I could. Went to look for some books to enrich myself but poor me cant bear to pay so much for a book. So moi went to the library to look look instead. But then again, I was too lazy to stay in there for even 5 minutes so I came out with nothing. Haha.
And the thing about squatting toilet bowls is that people like me get cramps after squatting there for like 10 minutes. I almost fell inside the toilet bowl but luckily army trained me to have quick reflexes.
Now moi's gonna do some exercises alreadyz. So long people.