Xmas shopping
Saturday, December 27, 2008 @ 10:21 AM
Well as you can all see my loyalty to VJC has officially ended.
Dear VJC blogskin,
Thanks for being with me for the past 3 years. Despite numerous critisms I have received about you, I have always held on to you and never let go. But I guess I cant take it anymore. I am sure you will always be remembered by all.
Well thats that.
Combed the whole of orchard and city hall area yest but din manage to get anything! So frustrating larhs. There were shops on sale practically everywhere. And most of them like 50% off. So its quite a good time to get your new year clothes now.
Went to catch bedtime story with sk and zr at night. It was much better than I expected; probably because I din expect much to begin with anyway. At least it was a happy show. And I love happy shows.
Haven decide what i am going to do for the rest of my bloc leave. Seems like I got a lot of time. OH and btw, moi enrolled for driving lessons already. =) So i will probably be able to drive people around by the time i ORD. Hopefully i wont take that long..
There no such things as friends forever.