2nd post on 29/7
Saturday, July 29, 2006 @ 9:55 PM
2nd post of the day! I guess todaes good hair day. My relatives said my hair looked nice. AHA i was overwhelmed with happiness in my heart but i acted like it was nthing. ' Really huh.' Then i jus nod my head. Then i went to the toilet to see my hair. HAHA sometimes i cant stand myself =)
College day was quite stupid. I brought fried rice to the LT to eat then mr seet suddenly came in and started shouting in the mic. I almost vomited out my rice. I packed up the food in 2 sec =) Oh ya also found my pencil box todae. It was lying there waiting for me to grab it. The teachers table in front of the LT. haha i felt it calling for me. It must have been lying on the teachers table since thurs. So ke lian. Got to watch the choir perform. Yup great performance as always. Hmm i hope mon comes soon cuz i miss HuPz and SX alrdy. Haha hanging out with them is fun =) Too bad they always quite busy. yea. On another note, I m now uncle le. My cousin just had a child like one month ago and i din know. Oh man. How can i be a uncle when i m still so childish myself >.<