Teachers Day
Saturday, September 02, 2006 @ 9:27 PM
This year's teacher's day was quite entertaining. I tink the ct or student council or both put up a really nice celebration for us. the pranks were cool haha.
went back to cat high by cab. the teachers were leaving at 11 for lunch, courtesy of mr lee. reach sch at ard 10.45. Got to see a few important teachers like valerie tan, paul ng, miss krishnan. Dunno whether to hope that they stay in cat high or not. they would suffer in cat high but without them its like no more reason to go back cat high. haiz.
Met up with 4-4 peeps. I miss them a lot haha. Went J8 later with wayne, choon hang, thomas and sijie. Then met up with the SAJC peeps : boon liang, marcus, benedict and glen. Ate lunch at J8 foodcourt. Haha missed the food there although it isnt very nice. I tink parkway foodcourt is much much nicer. Hmm so we chat then after lunch, me, wayne, ben, marcus and boon liang watched Snakes in the Plane, a retarded movie. Some scenes were gross. Like the snake bit off the guys u know. After the movie, all of us went home to rest. Well, except me of course. I went for bowling training haha.