LAN
Friday, October 13, 2006 @ 9:51 PM
Todae was farewell assembly. Bye bye seniors! Good luck for your A Levels! It was not bad i guess. Some parts were quite hilarious. Then we heard Mrs Chan is going to leave VJC at the end of this year. I guess we won't have so many half-days or full days off anymore =(
Then there was the S^3 seminar. BORING.
After that went to play lan. It was quite a nice experience although I lost both matches haha.
On my way home, I stopped one stop before JC's house and ate the GEYLANG PRAWN NOODLES there. Nthing special I guess. Maybe except the fly that was in the soup.
Then I took 62 home. I wanted to sleep but the upper deck was quite full. I waited until a couple alighted. Then i started to shift towards that empty seat. Then got this uncle CHIONGED from behind and STOLE my seat. ~!@#$%^&* It was SUPER EMBARASSING. I pretended that I wanted to get off then realise it was not my stop by looking around frantically. So I sat back at the same seat and pretended to sleep.
Seriously I think I am TSD material.