Reliance
Monday, November 27, 2006 @ 9:14 AM
Thanks to all who talked to me yesterday! I am back to my usual self once again. Happy, cheerful, full of crap. =) Makes me think how i could have been so emo before =p
If i had to come up with a list of all the people i miss, it will probably be as long as a toilet roll. Surprisingly, I kinda miss my pw group haha. All the arguments bring back so much happy memories. *ahem*
And of course HU PING and SHIXUAN! =D 4 more days! Then after that 4 more days again. =( haha. have fun whilst you are training!
Hmm lets see. Ok LA fiona elizabeth lee as well. HAHA. I know you will be dissapointed if i dun put your name =p
And some of the secondary school ppl as well! =)
Lastly, i miss those who miss me as well! haha =D