Lazy mouth
Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 8:48 PM
I realise I am becoming too lazy to talk recently. But to think of it, talking is really a tough process. You think about something...you open your mouth and say it. Thats the simplest way to talk. But to prevent hurting people and be an extra kia in conversations, it becomes You think about something...you process whether its hurtful to people...you think whether its nice to say it or not...you confirm that you are not spilling any secrets along with wad you going to say...you think if its rude to barge into other people's conversations like dat...finally you confirm that what you are going to say is not gonna be lame...when you finish this long process of thinking, you already lost the opportunity and proper timing to talk. SO WHY BOTHER. Haha...I hope this reserved state of me won't last long.
Sometimes i feel like I'm being taken for granted. Maybe in this society, it doesn't pay to be nice all the time...and its human nature actually...If you are nice to people once in a while, they will appreaciate it. But if you are nice to them all the time, they will take it for granted. Haha. Not that i am a very nice guy la. But anyway, I am still gonna stick with who I am.
Nowadays a lot of things doesn't really matter to me anymore. Maybe the doors to my heart is closing. Haha. I dunno. Sry for the emo post. Haha...see you.