My lonely day out
Saturday, March 31, 2007 @ 8:27 PM
LONELY WILSON WENT OUT ALONE FOR 6 HOURS TODAY. =(
Went to the gym in the morning. Super a lot of people. Aunties, uncles, children, adults. Did quite a lot of exercise today. I couldn't even stretch my arms after the 1 hour workout. Then i went home only to find out that my brother forgot to tell my father to buy my lunch. =( So i had to buy my own lunch lorhs.
After lunch, I prepared for my lonely journey around Singapore. Whoohoo!
First, I went to vivocity to watch boon liang perform with his cheerleading team. But when i reached there, i decided to watch the fasion show first. =P It was my FIRST time watching a live fashion show. It was SO cool la. THE MODELS WERE SO COOL. They were practically shooting sparks at people when they stop to pose. Ahem. YA it was a very nice show. =D Too bad the show lasted for around 20 minutes only. So i went to check out the cheerleading comp. A lot of people were there already. So i had to squeeze in slowly. Stood there under the hot sun then SAJC had to be the last to perform somemore. The competition was quite exciting, especially for the open category. After the competition, I met up with boon liang for a while then i decided to go to Orchard to buy my ipod earphones ALONE.
Went to wheelock's apple sercive centre to get the earphones which costs a freaking 54 bucks. WTH. And that is the normal ipod earphones that they give out with the purchase of the ipod. Pfft. I keyed in my pin number wrongly the first time then the sales assistant looked so pissed. Scared me. After she gave me the receipt she told me there was lucky draw then ask me to fill in the thing and put it inside THAT box. Ya. Din really pay attention to where she was pointing at first cuz i din want to fill in the form anyway. But later i felt that i should cuz i was feeling super lucky and i saw $1 000 000 on the lucky draw form. BUT I COULDNT FIND THE STUPID BOX. So I walked around the place pretending to look at the stuff on sale but i still couldn't find the box in the end. I GAVE UP and walked to Taka for my dinner. Decided to eat Pepper Lunch ALONE. I saw people laughing at me because i was eating Pepper Lunch alone. =( So mean rite. =(
After dinner, i went to Kovan to help KK check for his God of War II. Too bad it was sold out already. Perservere KK! HAHA. While i was busy munching on my waffle plus chocolate cream i walked down the wrong escalator again. Scared me to death.
While i was walking to the train station i saw people hurrying into the station. I checked to see if the train was arriving and it was. But then i realised the people weren't hurrying for the train. They were all rushing elsewhere instead. Saw this man running into a dead end in the train station. So weird rite. Erm then i saw the trains approaching. I almost rushed into the wrong train cuz both trains arrived together. =( BIMBO!
Now I am home! All tired and feeling lonely again. I feel so anti-social. =( Haha kidding larhs.