Whoot
Friday, March 23, 2007 @ 5:52 PM
Sry for my inactivity these days. Have been REALLY busy with bowling, exercising and A BIT of studying. Got back 4/5 of my grades already. Physics got A. Chem got D. Maths got E. And Econs got S, which translates to remedial twice a week. =( So actually my results are quite sucky. Oh well... I promise to work harder during the June hols to perform better for the next exam. =)
On another note, i have been really forgetful these days. Yesterday I left my VJ shoe bag and umbrella at the bowling alley. Today I forgot to bring my gym towel so i had to go home and get it. Oh and my shoes weren't allowed in the gym either cuz its not sports shoes. When i left my house, i remembered to change into my sports shoes but i forgot to take my gym towel AGAIN. So i had to walk back from the bus stop again. When i reached home i realised that i forgot to switch off the fan. =( Whats more, i was soooo bimbotic in school today. What on earth is happening?! Haha.