Fish cramps
Wednesday, May 09, 2007 @ 8:54 PM
Finally found time to blog for my faithful audience. Aren't you happy? =)
Took NAPFA yesterday. Managed to clinch the coveted gold award! You know if you get gold for IPPT in the army, you can get $400 cash bonus? Too bad i am not in the army yet. Oh wells. Anyway, i din think i could get a silver award, much less a gold award because of my standing broad jump. BUT amazingly, i managed to jump a record distance of 234 cm which is a C. Haha. Thanks fiona who said that she was going to pray for me though i dun think she actually did. Now heres a short summary of all the stations:
1st Station: Sit-ups
Was taking my time and just nice managed to do 43 situps before the time was up. So i got an A for sit-ups! =D
2nd Station: Pull-up
Yup, my most dreaded station last time. But now its okay already. Managed to do 6 pull-ups. Not bad i guess. From none to 6 ok. So zai rite? Haha.
3rd Station: Standing Broad Jump
My most dreaded station this time because i have been training at home but never managed to hit the 220 cm mark. HOWEVER, i managed to jump a record distance of 234 cm yesterday! Whoohoo! I was so happy larhs! Cuz it was like passing NAPFA already since i knew i was most likely able to pass the remaning stations. Whew!
4th Station: Shuttle-run
I surprised myself actually. Clocked a time of 9.8 sec. When i was running back after the first lap, my specs flew off then Mr Tan ask me to keep running which i did of course. I never intended to stop anyway cuz i knew i was running quite ok. Haha. Oh ya. Got an A for this station too. =D
5th Station: Sit-and-Reach
Probably my worst station this year la. First try only 32 cm. Ok please dun laugh at me ok. I got short hands and long legs wad. =( Then Mr Seet 'helped' me get a C. 41 cm. Haha. Thanks!
6th Station: 2.4
Hmm nothing much to say about this. Have been running quite regularly for the past 5 months so i guess it was quite ok. 11.36. A bad timing in my opinion. Haha. Could have gotten better if those people who sprayed the water din spray at my chest and drenched my shirt. I was having difficulty breathing after they did that because the shirt was stuck to my chest. Oh wells, got a C anyway. So i wont complain too much. =P
Yup, thats all for NAPFA.
One bad thing about NAPFA was it gave me those fishing cramps. I cant even walk properly now. The back of my thighs hurt like fish. Ya i am quite pissed off. Haha. Oops! I shouldnt be learning all these bad language from fionalxe. Haha =P
Was feeling super tired in school today. I din even listen to any lectures properly, just copied the notes. I spent 3 periods of GP doing nothing also. Now i have to write the whole essay at home. Pffftt.
After school i attended the Soccernomics symposium organised by KK. Haha. I am quite proud of him. =)
Besides that, we had phototaking for Biz Club today. It was quite ok larh. Haha. Tmr's phototaking for Bowling! =)
Today my hair looked like crap so i decided settle the problem once and for all. Some hu pings la, keep hinting to me that my hair very fugly. Then i felt so emotionally insecure and my self-confidence dropped drastically. So i went hougang mall to cut. But the Monsoon was full. The person told me that I need to wait one hour so i gave up and went to JeanYip instead. Thats the good thing about CLOSE competition. Haha. My haircut's not bad i guess. I am quite happy with it. Think i should keep changing hairdresser each time i cut my hair. When you go back to the same hairdresser there wont be anything new. =P Ok la, i very tired already. Stay cool people.