LAN
Friday, July 20, 2007 @ 7:50 PM
School was quite ok today. We celebrated racial harmony in the morning then lessons as usual.
After school I went to play lan with the class guys. I had a really fun time. It has been quite long since I last enjoyed myself so much. Hope shixuan wasnt bored at home or something. =)
Played quite a lot games there. Battlefield 2, dota, warcraft III standard game, pudge wars. I think i really enjoyed the standard games the most. Even after so long, i managed to maintain my standard at the game. In fact, i think i improved a bit. =) If you are curious, this was the game which caused me to fail maths in sec2 because i played it so much. Well, i learnt my lesson. =)
Theres a lot of work to be done over the weekends. And I have to read my harry potter book as well. Good luck and have fun Wilson.