More love Please
Sunday, July 15, 2007 @ 7:49 AM
THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX MOVIE. Read if you dun mind. =)
It has dawned on me that I haven talked about the harry potter movie. Well, it wasnt as good as I anticipated. The flow was quite choppy and some things in the movie were quite badly represented as well. Like how sirius died. It was quite stupid just floating into the veil. I always imagined it as a black space and he fell into nothingness. But there were good parts about the movie as well. Like Luna was a good representation of Luna. Yes and she is dam cute as well. Cho was a bad choice. I think Harry should fall in love with Luna instead. And Ginny isn't as pretty as Luna as well. So imagine how the next movie is going to be like.
Going to go to the gym later cuz need to look more manly holding the 250 000 dollars for deal or no deal.