Halp
Monday, September 17, 2007 @ 3:13 PM
Oh yes, Prelims is more than half-way done already and I am already beginning to feel the urge to play. It feels like A Level is over too. Seriously. Well, the past week has been nothing but studying. You go to sleep every night thinking about what you want to study the next morning. Physics and Chem can officially go and die already. Screwed up both paper 3s which have the highest percentage. My favourite day was the chem paper 3 and econs essay day. 5 hours of solid papers.
Me and KK met Mr Loke on our way to the library and it was the first time I saw him smile so happily at us. I thought the essay was going to be super difficult. But turned out okay in the end. I think he was just happy to see me.
Nothing really exciting happened recently. I feel like going to watch a movie or something. And I think my singing has improved. Yup. You wont believe it until you hear it. So please dun be shy to ask me to sing for you. =)