heyyy
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 @ 10:48 AM
Now for an update on my not-so-boring 2 weeks break.
On saturday, I attended my gran's 73rd birthday party. There were disco lights, ball room dancing, champagne and lots of other hip and fun stuff! And obviously I am kidding rite. We had a grand meal at The Cathay instead. Ate a lot of stuff. Has been a long time since all the cousins gathered together. I remembered in the past, we always talk about all the games and cartoons on television. We even spilt ourselves into different power rangers. I was the super cool and sleek black ranger which was quite powderful then. Ahem. Then now we are talking about what things to study in uni over the dinner table. I guess next time we will be talking about our job prospects etc...The cool transitions in life.
So after dinner we were sponsored by our auntie to have a FRIENDLY singing competition at KBOX. Even though i got owned by my brother's girlfriend, I must say I sang pretty well that day. Toooo bad my dear friends out there didnt have the chance to hear me sing.
Yesterday was studying in school and plaza singapura day. Managed to do quite a bit of work but i DUNNO WHO suggested to study in school la. The inconvenience of finding lunch to eat in school is really troubling during the holidays. And what are deliveries for if they cant deliver under heavy rain! Thats like the time people would call for deliveries rite. Hah. But anyway, I dun really study well in external conditions but it was quite ok yesterday.
And for that, I need to go mug already. See ya peeps.
Labels: the emo gong song.