Yo manz
Friday, September 21, 2007 @ 3:16 PM
Yesterday was the end of prelims and quite a fun day I must say.
Lets talk about the chem mcq first. I think i probably screwed up the last section cuz I put C for almost everything. That explains how I finished 40 mcqs in 50 minutes. I still had 10 minutes to check you know. Really terrible.
After the paper, half the class went to watch no reservations at cine. Due to proper planning and coordination from the organiser of this event, we were able to have a good show and comfortable seats. The movie was quite sweet, but I still find the lack of a climax really troubling. Not that it will affect the movie much though. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the movie to a certain extent.
After the movie, the class went to yoshinoya to chill. Talked for almost 3 hours and saw the no. of people dwindle to around 8 people. Then 5 of the guys went to play LAN at Zion again. Had some great dota matches once again.
Today I went to cut hair at compasspoint. Really love my haircut.
Cant wait to have lunch with my mum tmr. Shes bringing me to the restaurant at the highest level of Swissotel. And we have the WINDOW SEAT also. That means I can see the whole of Singapore while enjoying some super high class food. Besides, theres FREE FLOW FOIE GRAS YOU KNOW. FREE FLOW LEHHHH. All baked/cooked/prepared on the spot. WAHAHAHA.
Please guys, dun be jealous. =X