Sexyback
Saturday, December 08, 2007 @ 11:37 AM
So on thursday, me and shixuan went to celebrate fionalxe's birthday in town. Din do much of the celebration really, just bummed around town looking for presents but it was still fun chatting and joking around. (although the jokes part wasnt very good) And besides, we managed to get free starbucks drink at Wisma! ^^ Blended peppermint mocca rocks. Technically, I managed to earn 6.40 in 15 minutes. Beat that. At night we went to crystal jade for dinner and the food was not bad. Even the veggie dish was quite good. And fionalxe lost her camera and ic at zouk the day before. BUT THEN the kind soul who picked it up sent the items back to her doorstep. So sweet larhs.
Yesterday celebrated my mum's birthday at home. My brother and I bought an ice-cream cake from swensen's (see this shixuan) which was REALLY NICE. I only wanted one slice at first cuz I am on a diet but then i couldnt resist a second serving. Besides, theres still 4 slices left in the freezer now. muahahaha.