Zhumeng
Thursday, December 27, 2007 @ 8:03 PM
My father is so excited about ZHUMENG that he went to buy the vcd at TS. Now hes watching like next friday's episodes so i have to close the door to prevent me hearing any spoilers. Grrrrrrr.
Went to check out the VJ website earlier and saw the info for J1s next year. Makes me remember the days before I entered VJ...
I was waiting anxiously for the call from the ogl cuz all my friends received their confirmation calls already. I thought there was some problem with my app or something. Anyway I was bloody excited on the first day of school in VJ. Although i din really mix well with my og, i guess orientation was fun. Especially suntec and the beach thing.
And O2 was memorable because i saw how fionalxe messed up her orientation group in the hall. And who knew that bimbo was going to be in my class! (rolls eyes)
Anyway, i liked J1 better because i received much more attention from Miss Tan than Mr Loke. WHOOPS kidding! HAhahaha. Okay, maybe J1 was less stressful and PW was quite enjoyable with kk, simin and fionalxe in the group. All the bickering made us closer friends I guess. And besides, there weren't four examinations to worry about in J1. The only thing i hated was probably SPA.
J2 was so disgusting. First i got back my pw result, then there were so many examinations and catching up to be done. Then there was bowling as well. But everything is over now. And my pw result makes me worry about how I am going to fare for my other subjects. You know, those kind of bad start thing.
And now, 2 more weeks before enlistment. My new year resolution is probably to get good results for As. Even if I dun, I will need to squeeze into any available courses in uni anyways cuz everyone knows that a lousy A level cert is like nothing.
Well, just some reflections on a lonely night.