nEbO
Sunday, July 06, 2008 @ 4:08 PM
Moi's a proud member of nEbO as of today! I think the benefits and privileges are really attractive. Like discount on Cathay movie tickets, $6 on weekdays and $8 on weekends, Orchid Bowl $2.50 per game regardless of peak or non-peak (imba compared to public and safra card rates haha), NTUC membership booking rate for chalets, Zone X major discounts which I wont care to elaborate, and I guess there would be more discounts in the future. Signed up for 3 years for $29 (up $80!). Sheez I am getting myself all worked up over a card. But I think the card owns safra card. (in my opinion only larhs.)
Anyway, the stupid student easylink card expired already wasting my $2 plus inside. And I unlocked my army concession card at a cost of $3. Travelling around has never been more costly.
If nEbO got discounts for clubbing I would gladly extend my membership for 30 more years which by then I would be too old for dancing.