KFC
Sunday, October 05, 2008 @ 11:18 AM
Friday night book out to play mahjong with cat high peeps. Luck was certainly not bad. But the winnings certainly quite little (considering the cab fare I incur every week) . Went out to have lunch with my mum the next day. The food was darn good. I think I will hold my wedding dinner there next time. ^^ After that went to walk around vivo before meeting up with MORE army peeps at Novena. Supposedly going for Vienna buffet but then decided to go to Sakura Tampines in the end. Me normally being a socially responsible Singapore citizen was too ashamed to answer the call from the Vienna staff so I just switch off my phone. Smart rite. =) Managed to save quite a lot of money going for sakura instead and I guess I was equally satisfied with the food. After buffet went to chill at coffeebean before cabbing back home.
Heard that theres FINALLY going to be a fastfood restaurant in the area. I think I waited 7 years for this.