Family Tree
Saturday, September 02, 2006 @ 11:19 PM
Family Tree todae. Or three. wadeva.
Helped man the bowling booth todae. I tink the game is not bad. Only the coconuts spoil too easily. The biz club booth did well too. We manage to sell all the cheesy hotdog popiah thing. I din do much for the biz club booth. Feel so bad. I just sat there, order the hotdog and eat. Then they even had to serve me. Oh man. Sry gals.
Watched choir perform in the pt. A good performance as usual =)
Left sch with kk, david, zhen yi, chen shao and jc. Went to play lan/pool at Katong there. Zhen yi, jc and I played pool. The rest played dota. Chen shao went to play arcade. Ard 4+ , i left with jc and chen shao. We went to eat lunch then took bus home.
Came back then went to sleep cuz i was super tired.
LAST OF ALL: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JC!!!!!!!