OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, October 14, 2006 @ 9:11 PM
Todae was open house. Had to usher people around. But obviously I din. I mean most people would rather walk around themselves rather than being ushered right? Koped a goodie bag for myself. Inside got 10% giodarno voucher, $2 MPH book voucher, some twisties, one VJC pen, one water bottle. Ya thats about it.
Although this year's open house doesn't seem as lively as last year's, it was still great I guess. Heard from my cousin that a lot of AHS people came to our open house. That isn't surprising considering the fact that RJC and HCI will be dominated by those thru-train people.
Oh ya, watched BOTH CHOIR PERFORMANCES today. Hahaha. Shouted shi xuan's and hu ping's name shamelessly in the PT =)
Left the school at around 1.15. I was very tired cuz I din sleep well the night before. I think i dreamt about me getting A2 for econs and 36 for maths. HAHAHA.