Hu Ping's Birthday
Saturday, November 11, 2006 @ 12:18 PM
Hu Ping's Birthday yesterday!
After completing the gpf in the morning, me, hu ping, shixuan, jc, jasmine and fiona went to KBOX at Marina Square to sing our hearts out. PW is finally OVER!!!!!!! Due to my sore throat, I couldnt showcase my true talent in singing. HAHA. *ahem Something rather traumatising happened which affected our mood to sing. For more details, go check out fiona's blog.
The mood was quite sian while we were deciding where to go after KBOX. So we decided to go to shixuan's house and play. OMG, shixuan's condo is like my dream house! Squash court, tennis court, swimming pool, gym, cafe, MAMA SHOP WHICH SELLS HAGENDAZ ICECREAM and more! I am SOOOO jealous. Haha :p Watched TV and played cards there. It was a fun and memorable experience =) Haven watched tv for such a long duration for a long time. I must say I am quite amused by some of the programmes that were showing.
Anyway, we went to parkway to eat dinner later. Waited for a long time before 196 came. And we received a piece of good news as well. KBOX is going to compensate us one free trip to sing any day! HAHA. OBVIOUSLY I WAS QUITE HAPPY TO HEAR THAT. Means i will get to go sing with shixuan and hu ping again =) Whoops, being bias again. Forgive me =p
Dinner at pastamania was rather fun. We ate and chat. But I think I ate too fast, INDIGESTION IS SERIOUSLY PAINFUL. So we went home after that.
I think the trip back home was the most memorable part of the day. Got to talk about lots of stuff with hu ping. Its this kind of small things which brings people closer together =) Hope hu ping enjoyed his birthday!