Tag
Tuesday, October 31, 2006 @ 12:17 AM
Haha.
One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them on your blog and let people guess which the five false ones are!
Five. Get 5 others to do the same.
1. I like to drink soup.
2. I love soft toys.
3. My astrological sign is cancer.
4. My dad is more strict than my mum.
5. I was the lao da in kindergarden.
6. I bring tissue paper to school.
7. I took 1 humanities subject in secondary school.
8. My mum said I was supposed to be a girl when she went to check before I was born.
9. I believe in 'Love at first sight'
10. I only read fantasy books.
11. Black and white are my favourite colours.
12. I love outdoor activities.
13. Cockroaches freak me out.
14. I like to laze around doing nothing.
15. I had an ambition to become a teacher when I was young.
16. I take a long time to fall asleep.
17. I prefer cold to hot.
18. I like to shop.
19. I am thinking of talking to someone now.
20. I got into an accident with a fish hook before.