The Turbulent days
Saturday, October 28, 2006 @ 8:31 PM
These few days have been rather turbulent for me. Firstly, its because of the headaches I have been getting. Super irritating can. Secondly, I seem to have been focusing on all the bad points of people these days. I think its my headaches that are causing this strange phenomenon. Its hard not to feel sad when you see all the bad points of people. And the same question always comes back to my mind, what are my bad points? Who am I to judge people and their bad points when I am not perfect myself?
Seriously, I have been physically drained these few days. Coupled with the headaches, my talking mechanism has been disabled periodically. Sorry if I have made anyone feel sian because of my lack of participation in conversations, especially my close friends.
I think I am going to be sick soon. Sore throat, running nose, headaches. Crap.