Sunday
Sunday, October 22, 2006 @ 7:59 PM
Tiring day.
Went to eat SAKAE SUSHI in the afternoon. Ordered UNAGI BENTO SET. The bento sets are not as delicious compared to the sushi in my opinion. In fact, I think its two notches lower in standard. BAH!
After that went to VivoCity to shop. INTENDED to buy 2 shirts and 1 pair of shorts. However, the massive crowds deterred me from entering the changing rooms =( I guess I won't shop there anytime soon.
I wore my mocha jeans for the first time today. It smelled of dried milk. I SERIOUSLY HATE THAT SMELL. I had to do something about it. SO I strolled into Watsons and sprayed the Adidas perfume testers on my jeans. My mum tried to cover me while I did such an unglam act. LUCKILY no one saw us. hahaha.
When I told my mum I wanted to buy pokemon movies, she FROWNED AT ME! Then she gave me 10 dollars to buy. I guess its bad to have such a cute son in the family =)
Just saw how the new toaster we bought from Vivocity work. Apparently we din know that we could stop the toast from jumping out. So we just let it fly out whenever it was done. Scared me to death haha. Well, eventually my dad found the switch to stop the toast from flying out =)
HAHA WHAT A BIMBOTIC DAY.