FULL DAY
Saturday, October 21, 2006 @ 10:35 AM
We got a full day off yesterday, courtesy of Mrs Chan who is leaving us at the end of this year. It was the last chance she could have given us a full day off. haiz. I fear for the culture of vjc after the new principal takes over. I guess we won't have so many full days or half days off anymore. I just hope vjc remains fun and vibrant =)
After the performance in the pt yesterday, we got back our GP results. Well, although i din expect to fail compo but overall, I am happy I passed GP. haha.
After that me, shi xuan, hu ping, david, feng qun, fiona and jasmine went to watch The Prestige. It was quite a nice movie. Mind-boggling. Haha but i had fun exercising my brains during the movie.
After the movie, hu ping, fiona and jasmine came to my house and played mahjong. I haven had so much fun for a long long time. Haha. We invented some funny rules for mahjong which kept our spirits high throughout the game. Then we played bridge and blackjack haha. It was a FUN night. HAHA SOUNDS WRONG =X