Dining
Friday, November 03, 2006 @ 8:59 PM
Today was quite a good day.
Went to do PW in the morning. Then the pw grp (us) decided to go eat tim sum at parkway's crystal jade. COOL. Ok the food wasn't that bad but YUM CHA is SOOOO MUCH BETTER. Btw, it was my maiden trip to crystal jade =) I promise I will bring my pw group to yum cha next time to let them taste the difference. HAHA I will hate to foil FIONA's image of crystal jade.
After that went Orchard to shop with my mum. We haven shop together for a long long time. It was quite a fruitful trip haha. THEN WE HAD SAKAE FOR DINNER. ZOMG. I think only the sushi and sashimi are worth eating. The rest of the food is quite lousy =( Ate 8 sushis, soft shell crap, chicken kanto and yashi miso ramen. I feel SO piggish today =D