Tiring week
Friday, January 26, 2007 @ 7:11 PM
Wad a tiring week.
Monday:
Long day of school
Tuesday:
Long day of school plus bowling.
Wednesday:
Biz club plus exercise
Thursday:
Short day of school plus bowling
Friday:
Short day of school and plenty of rest =D
Hmm doing a lot of research on bowling balls now cuz i going to buy one pretty soon. Theres 2 that I quite like now:

Apogee:| | |
| Product ID: | 4684 |
| RG: | 2.535 |
| Cover Stock: | Reactive Resin |
| Finish: | Matte |
| Color: | Celestial Bronze |
| Lane Condition: | Medium-Heavy |
| Release Date: | 09/05/2006 |
Black Widow:
| | |
| Product ID: | 4444 |
| Perfect Scale: | 198.8 |
| RG: | 2.500 |
| Cover Stock: | Reactive Resin |
| Finish: | Matte |
| Color: | Black/Red |
| Lane Condition: | Medium-Heavy |
| Release Date: | 06/15/2006 |
Both is around 300 plus I GUESS. So dngeosihnlsnhofnmhdgm0p[jhnmgnb-ly expensive. And I have to buy a new bowling bag too...=(
HAIZ. I am going to be so so so so poor soon. Haha.
Think i am adapting well to J2 life. Everything seems so routine already. Somehow i know that there will be more fun ahead. Like JTS NEXT SAT. I AM SUPER EXCITED. Really want to know the junior class better =)
Hmm nowadays i am looking forward to bowling trainings too. Getting the hang of it i guess... and making a lot of new friends in bowling. The bowling juniors are very friendly too. =)
A rather disorganised post i must say. But oh well, AT LEAST I BLOGGED.