Hello
Friday, May 11, 2007 @ 8:29 PM
Hello again. Just heard band got GWH. I was hoping they get it too considering how hard they train and all. Congratulations Jasmine! Your hard work has paid off. =)
This week has been super tiring for me. I think i absorbed only 15% of everything i learnt in school. Haha. Feeling very guilty now. Din organise my notes, haven started on GP essay, haven started revising for chem, haven started on GP project, haven started on writting letters for bowling people. So many things to do. I hope Monday is a full day though. So there wont be chem review test. Haha.
A Div starts in 5 days. I am feeling rather excited about it. Hope the team does well and we make ourselves known in the school. To let everyone know that bowling exists. Haha. I would be proud of the team. Lets leave a legacy behind.