Kuishin Bo again.
Sunday, July 22, 2007 @ 5:59 PM
I chionged harry potter and finally finished reading today! I DUN UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN CHIONG FINISH IN ONE DAY. OR EVEN IN HOURS! HAHA. I liked the ending. =)
Anyway, my brother treated me to Kuishin Bo today. My dad, bro and me went to eat the lunch slot at around 1pm. Hmm it was not bad, but the dinner one had more stuff. Of course it did. Its freaking 10 dollars more which makes it like 40 dollars per person.
Life is going to be full of mugging from henceforth. Nothing else to look forward to already. So i cant possibly procrastinate my mugging spree any longer. HAHA. Oh well, I look forward to the small chances that we may have outings in the future. Study hard people. Speaking of which, I have 7 econs essay outlines, physics and maths assignments left to complete.
I seem to miss KK a bit this weekend. Haha.