Addictive song
Saturday, September 29, 2007 @ 10:02 PM
When I started rapping in the kitchen today, my mum tried to yo with me. She even did the hand actions. As cool as the son I guess.
Supposed to watch chuck and larry with boon today. But he suddenly got a dinner to attend. Oh wells.
I am addicted to watching a nickledodian cartoon. Its quite exciting. Its about this boy who is supposed to save the world by mastering 4 elements. The world is supposedly spilt up into 4 nations. The fire, water, earth and air nations. Then the fire nation initated a war against the other 3 nations. So this boy have to master all the elements to defeat the fire lord. Yup. A lot of interesting characters along the way and the jokes are really funny too. Some ideas in the show are really cool. Like how the firebenders will lose their ability to bend fire in a solar eclipse and how the waterbenders have heightened ability to bend water at night. And the fire people are weaker at night without the sun. Haha i guess i wont go on. If you are interested you can go youtube or veoh and type airbender.
Supposed to do some studying today. And I really did some only.
My auntie said my legs look fake. I took it as a compliment.
Random paragraphs.