dum dumb
Saturday, July 12, 2008 @ 8:43 PM
Went out to catch Red Cliff with sx in the morning. Wanted to use my nEbO card but I was dam late so sx bought the tix instead. =( Anyway, the movie was so-so only. It will probably bore those who dun like chinese history to death. After the movie we went to shop around suntec and had NYDC for lunch. The food not very goot leh. Double disappointment.
After that, I met up with v, gm and t and we went to buy gm's ipod classic. Managed to buy my jeans at topman also. Used v's UOB card and got 15% discount somemore. The sales person looked dam pissed when I said wait for a while for my friend to come cuz he scanned the thing already. I thought Singapore's service sector very good lorhs.
Anyway, going to Arena later. Need to go do my warm now. Hahaha.