I wants
Friday, May 18, 2007 @ 5:47 PM
I want to:
Sing Karaoke
Eat dim sum with the PW gang
Redrill my Black Widow
Buy a new guard
Lunch at Sakae with hu ping
Eat tepanyaki
Watch Legend of the Condor Heroes
Watch POC with kai yuan
Meet up with ziyan and thomas
Talk to boon liang again
Meet up with jason, chong zhi, boon kiat, wilson and marcus chew again
over the holidays.
Miss so many people. How? Haha.
Bowling girls din do very well for doubles today despite the friendly lane conditions. Hope they get their form soon. =) On a seperate note, I am really inspired to continue bowling after seeing the intensity of the competition. =) Hope to get a higher average soon.
On a more seperate note, I hope I can catch up with my school work after A Divs. Cuz I would be missing almost the whole of next week. Hope someone can meet me during the June holidays so that i can copy all the notes and tutorials. I would be truly grateful. =)