The attack of the bus drivers
Friday, July 27, 2007 @ 7:06 PM
Yesterday went out with Eric after school. He had to wait for 2 hours before my lessons ended. Oh well, at least i gave him a chance to study in school. =)
We went to suntec to get Pearlyn's present which is on the 30th. After that we just bum around the suntec-marina square-citilink area deciding on what to eat for dinner. Haha. Cool rite. Just spending the whole time walking around to decide what to eat. In the end we went to Imperial Treasure cuz I wanted to eat xiao long baos. =D And I cant say this any less than in caps, THE XIAO LONG BAOS WERE IMBA! Yupyup. The soup in the dumpling, the fillings inside. All cooked to perfecxion. (I learnt some french from fiona lim the other day).
Today was a half-day because the school wanted to give us time to rest for college day tmr. SO, the group of guys from my class went to play LAN at Zion again. Cant say i wasnt looking forward to playing LAN again after the last LAN session. But this time it wasnt as exciting. Probably because KK left early today. =(
Left for home at around 4pm. On my way home, the 62 that i boarded overtook 3 62s which were in front of us. Then all the 62s were trying to overtake each other. It was like a frantic race to Punggol Bus Interchange. Everytime my bus overtook the bus in front, I saw the bus driver in the other bus cursing under his breath. I din know such enemity existed between bus drivers of the same bus service. Haha.
Anyway, I am back home and I reallyyy feel like taking a nap.