Class Chalet
Thursday, October 18, 2007 @ 10:28 AM
Well lets talk about life after As.
Firstly I am rather looking forward to the class chalet. BECAUSE I DUN NEED TO PLAN IT ANYMORE. Planning it last year was really tiring. But quite satisfying when the whole thing ended. =) At least it went quite well, despite there being very little things we could do. Anyway, I hope we can get a bigger chalet this year. Maybe we can plan a food race or something. Dun always need to stay in the chalet rite? Haha.
Enlisting on january 11th. Well, I am quite happy with my enlistment date. But WHY BMTC SCHOOL 1. Oh manz. Anyway january peeps get to enjoy more holidays when they are in BMT because of CNY. And january is also the rainy season. Which means more storms and torrential rains in Tekong. Which means we can get to slack in the bunks more often. =D
I am considering whether i should buy ps3 after As. Really want to play some bad-ass games before I go army. But then again I dun have HD-TV so the graphics will probably be quite normal also. If not I will upgrade my com or something.
And definitely I will miss all my friends in jc. And i will still miss those in 4-4 as well. Well, good luck to everyone for A Levels. (or whatever examinations you are taking) =)