Day before farewell
Thursday, October 04, 2007 @ 11:06 PM
Today was officially the last day of lessons for all JC2s. WELL..., I am not really feeling much emotion here. =) I guess I am quite relieved that JC lessons are over. Its not like lectures are worth remembering you know. Maybe in secondary school I would have felt something cuz lessons were all held in class. But lectures just totally suck. Haha.
After school I accompanied hp and sx to roxy square for lunch. I GUESS it was quite a fun experience. =)
After that, I had to wait for freaking 20 minutes before 36 arrived. WTH la.
Studied with benedict and boon liang at the coffee club near paradiz. Only did 20 mcq
qns. But i helped boon liang study for his physics. Shall be nice and not elaborate on boon liang's stupid mistake. =)
Watched Balls of Fury at around 7.30. It was okay only la. The first part of the movie was quite hilarious. But it seemed to dull in the later parts.
Just reached home. All tired and worn out. Guess i will be hopping to bed. See ya peeps.